Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, July 15, 2005

During our chat last night Carrie lamented - why can't I just buy you guys in a store and take you home with me? I second this query, though at the time I wondered if the store-available-versions of Mark and I would in fact be us or weird copies of us who somehow might not live up to the originals. You know, like they would occasionally malfunction and the store-Mark would try to date a girl or something. The relationship the three of us have, and the two beautiful years we lived together at Belmar Estates, must have been the result of some amazing alignment of the stars or something. Anyway, we're constantly trying to tell stories to other friends about our lives together, and are constantly met with this confused, that's not really funny, sort of look. Nevertheless, Carrie has posted alternate messages for the flowers she and Mark sent me over on her blog, and I think they're hilarious. Go read them and be amused. Or not. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home