Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Second Wind

Swinging back by my apartment to pick up "Motorcycle Diaries" around 10:30 pm I was worried I might not be able to stay awake through two hours of reading sub-titles. But apparently the excitement of having people over to the new place won me over or something, because after the movie 4 am suddenly rolled around and we were still up talking. Two nights in a row of really good conversations is pretty awesome (and lucky). So now I want to learn more about Che Guevara - any suggestions for a good starting point?

1 Comments:

Blogger N said...

che guevara - a revolutionary life, by jon lee anderson. its a rather substantial book but its the definitve life story. benicio del toro is currently making a film all about che. expect a release in summer 2006 i think, but the book will be much more comprehensive than a 3hour film.

on the slight chance you visit my blog, can i apologise in advance for some of the blue language. i get annoyed sometimes... and no, my parents did not name me clint stallone.

take care.

clintstallone.blogspot.com

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home