Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Well, so much for the physical barrier between work space and not work space idea. Finally brought the laptop back up to my room and have been sprawled out on the floor surrounded by paper for most of the evening. I seem to be getting a moderate bit accomplished (current procrastinating aside) so that's going ok, I just hope sleep goes well too (there's a theory that working in your bedroom/bed can lead to sleep problems).

Unrelatedly - A - I've been wanting to call you, but the most recent contact info I can find is two years old (egad internet makes me a bad friend sometimes!) so I have no idea if any of it is still accurate...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you Megan Love????

If so, I miss you!

-former bn'r

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home