Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, April 10, 2006

Amen, brother.

As a passionate member of the Democratic base, I’m begging you guys to stop kissing my ass. I’ve got a finely-tuned bullshit detector and I can smell you coming from a mile away. If you want to earn my respect, try taking a principled stand on something. The American people are begging for a politician with the guts to say “I don’t care if it’s popular, this is the right thing to do and I’d rather go down in flames on principle than sell my soul for job security”, but you guys are too busy listening to consultants and looking at poll numbers to see the forest for the trees.

Meanwhile, I skipped my evening class to work on my dissertation, but instead am reading blogs and being distracted by the Bunny of Doom! Gah! The cuteness! Look Away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home