Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My cup runneth over

After spending the past week completely stressing out (and beating myself up) about about a whole slew of problems related to the class for which I'm grading (I actually cried over the whole situation in therapy this week) I got a flurry of e-mails last night and this morning from the various profs involved telling me that I'm doing a great job with a tremendously crappy situation. Then this morning I covered for my friend Paul's class and I just got two e-mails from students saying thanks for teaching this morning and great job! I am so loved right now!

1 Comments:

Blogger A White Bear said...

I had to send this to you because I knew it would send you into fits of righteous rage.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home