Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Is there something in the air? I need two hands to count the number of friends who have recently lamented (either directly to me in person or via an online post of sorts) about various levels of dissatisfaction in their lives (this includes me too). I don't expect us all to be happy all the time, but sheesh, what's with the downward trend? Previously, I may have written this off as end of semester crap, but my friend group is now diverse enough to include those weird non-student types, so what gives? The holiday season?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to NYT, 1 in 5 adults suffers from SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder.
-A

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to NYT, 1 in 5 adults suffers from SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder.
-A

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home