Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I think that's the sensation of me breathing again

Meeting with the committee today - grueling as fuck, but with a happy ending! So the committee has had The Document for about 3 weeks now and we all sat down today to discuss what they thought of the thing. After going around the room for an hour listing things that I could improve or call more attention to or simply asking for clarification, they asked me to leave the room for about 15 minutes, then called me back in to declare that yes, I have completed enough work, and I should push ahead with the public defense and graduation! Huzzah!

It took a while for this to sink in. It's still sinking in. This is actually going to happen - I really am going to complete this degree.

5 Comments:

Blogger amelia said...

YAAAAYYYY AND THEN YOU'RE MOVING TO SAN FRANCISCO!!!

congratulations, dude.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!! that's awesome! (tho i admit to some sadness that this means you will probably no longer be in atlanta when i head there in a few months.. guess i'll just have to visit you in cali!) ((hugs))

3:45 PM  
Blogger Cor said...

You kick all kinds of ass :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Hooray!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Congratulations, hon.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home