Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Must get some sleep, just wanted to get in a quick post about this past weekend in nyc. It was lovely, great fun; got to see Jann and Matt, both of whom I adore, and spend lots of quality time with Carrie, whom I adore even more. Spent most of the time drinking and sleeping, two of my favorite activities at this point. Was quite shameless last night and embarassed those I was with, but that's half the fun. Bought a nice little gay boy a drink, naturally scoring a date for the adult gay boy friend I was visiting (why am I so much better at dealing with gay men than straight?). Was generally roudy with Carrie, who tipped far too much at a piano bar for "our song" (Let's Stay Together) and got the dolly of a bartender to agree to a picture with her (which she'll appreciate once the film is developed). Ok, have no idea if this makes any sense at all, will hopefully provide a more coherent post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home