Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, April 25, 2003

The big Masters of the Universe party is tomorrow night. I'm kind of weirdly nervous and excited, I guess just because we haven't thrown very many big parties this semester/year. Now that I think about it, I s'pose the last big one was my birthday party. Guess that whole writing a thesis thing really did kind of suck the life out of us for a while. Ah well, it was worth it. All three of us sort of buzzed around the apartment tonight, putting away all the random things we've managed to collect, cleaning, and making certain areas of the apt somewhat more "professor-proof." Guess I don't really have anything interesting to say, just feeling a bit restless, not ready for bed yet, don't feel like doing anything else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home