Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I think I'm going to go insane before I manage to force myself to do this fucking take-home. Could I possibly find more ways to procrastinate? Hell, I've practically even lost the will to procrastinate. I'm tired of doing *everything* but for no good reason. I'm not even tired, so I don't even feel like going to bed. I don't want to read and I don't want to watch tv and I don't want to clean and I don't want to pack up stuff to take home and I don't want to write letters to people I've been meaning to write letters to and I don't want to make that mix cd for matt and I don't want to call anyone and I don't want to surf the net and I don't want to prepare any of my graduation announcements and I don't want to fill out any job applications and I don't want to look for apartments in atlanta...sheesh, could I sound more like a spoiled brat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home