Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

So everyday our apt. gets more lonely and depressing. Thank goodness S-Lo gave me a place to sleep so I don't have to spend my nights there. Cleaning and packing has already become more time-consuming than I'd expected, which is unfortunate, but I'll deal. I've also already found at least one box-worth of Carrie's stuff. Carrie - I can't seem to find your cell phone # or forwarding address. If you happen to get online before the end of the week and read this, please send them to me. Otherwise, I'll track you down via Jann. Once again, I wonder what I was thinking agreeing to keep working until the very last minute. Ah well. At least I have all morning tomorrow and most of Thursday afternoon to myself. That should suffice. I don't have anything interesting to say. All I've been doing is working and running tedious errands. At least tonight I'm treating myself to a movie. I always forget how much I enjoy watching movies by myself. Then again, I'll probably have more than enough alone-time once I get to Atlanta, so perhaps I should be spending more time in crowds while I still can. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home