Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Bah. Woke up this morning thinking too much. Not about the new boy specifically, more just about me. Realizing that I didn't really like the way I sounded last night led to a whole slew of other questions about myself...I'm already so sick of the sound of my own voice in my head I don't even want to get into it here. Guess I was just hoping that posting it might get it out of my brain for a while. In the words of Reen, I'm not usually like this...which brings me to a good point JL had - why am I not myself as a result of someone I barely know? And I don't think it's as a result of that...I think that just happened to be the....I dunno, trigger, or something. I think the new city and the new school and the new independence and (gasp) admitting to actually liking someone for the first time in perhaps 3 years are just messing with my brain. Let's hope it's very temporary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home