Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, January 04, 2004

So Ahalya is teasing me about being a bad Case student 'cause I went away for two weeks and didn't take my laptop (gasp!) and got home last night and didn't update my blog. So here I am. Returned last night to lots of mail and random little packages (Jared hooked me up with a Needless to Say cd, which is making me grin as I type this). Cleo was terribly excited to see me, which was nice, except that at some point she was sick, so I had to spend some time last night cleaning kitty vomit out of my carpet and blankets. Sigh. Was a dorky college student and did my weekly grocery shopping around midnight. Still trying to find my apartment and unpack and get my head on straight about registering my car and finishing this project my professor decided would be due on the 15th and putting in more hours at work so I'm less poor and applying for a summer internship and...blah. Ah well. Thus endeth the vacation.

Still, I can't complain. The weather here is absolutely beautiful and it's nice to be home. Brad and I went to REI this afternoon where I plunked down $100 on climbing shoes and chalk. I can't really afford it, but it makes me happy. I just might have to hug the wall when we go climbing tomorrow...haven't been there since before Thanksgiving. Anyway, enough for now...things to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home