Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, April 25, 2005

Warning - Crazy Cat Lady entry

Cleo frequently uses a combination of the random stacks of things on the floor and this little plastic set of shelves I have along one wall in my pantry to jump up onto the top shelf of the wooden shelves installed permanently along the back wall of my pantry. But this weekend I had a new hot water heater installed and it's a little wider than my old one and so I had to move the shelving unit to the opposite wall and rearrange some other piles of things on the floor. Totally messing up Cleo's typical climbing pattern. So tonight she sits on the floor for a while, looking up at all the different shelves, then jumps on the first wooden one, walks over to the side next to the plastic shelves, jumps onto the third plastic shelf, over to the second wooden shelf, back over to the top plastic shelf and finally up onto the top wooden shelf, her usual favorite sleeping spot. Now, I know this is a lame story, but you have to admit that's some pretty damn complex problem solving for an animal with about 8 IQ points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home