Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hot Damn! I had very nearly forgotten - when I feel good...I feel good. This after a night out in Austin funded by Brad. Which was quite cool of him.

Oh, and I was That Girl tonight. Which I never am. Brad went outside to call his girlfriend (a story in itself) leaving me alone at the bar. So a 'couple' took pity on me and we made friends. Later...Him - "she's pissed at me." Me - "oh?" Him - "'Cause I'm talking to you." Me - "Oh?" Him - "We're just friends...:"
-Later-
"Me - "One hell of a missed opportunity..." Him - "us?" Me - "yeah..." Him "yeah..."

Anway...I'm never That girl, so that was fun.

Also, who would have ever suspected that singing along with random guy at the piano bar on sixth street in Austin would actually be more fun than singing with Bono last Friday night.

Yeah. That's all I've got. more later...perhaps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home