Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Squee! The interview yesterday went tremendously well (though grueling - six one-on-one interviews and one hour-long job talk) and I left with an unofficial offer (HR let the director say "We would like to make you an offer" with an official offer headed my way assuming administrative stuff comes through). I think I know what I want to do, but I'm nervous and overwhelmed about the whole thing. I'm sure I'll be back here to organize the pages and pages of notes I took and really wrap my brain around the possibility.

At the moment I'm enjoying sitting on the couch at the Canadians, after a full day of running errands, mostly for the little man (whose adorableness you can see for yourself).

If we can work it out, tomorrow I'm headed back in to the city to talk to some people about the open faculty position there.

I know in this economy I'm a fool to complain for a second about ample job opportunities, but I swear, when I get back home I'm going to need to sleep for days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home