Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Thursday, February 24, 2005

So not fair! After talking with my uncle about crashing at his place sometime so I can check out SXSW (he lives conveniently close to 6th street in Austin and I was thinking next year I can afford to take a week off since I'll be (hopefully) dissertating more than taking classes). Well, I made the mistake of clicking over to the website to check out this year's lineup and find out that the festival exactly coincides with my spring break! I really, really can't go because I have to work so I can finish up my hours for the CDC so my life can go back to the normal level of craziness instead of the total sucking that it is now and I have to study for the two incredibly hard midterms I have immediately after spring break. Still. I wish I didn't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home