Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

"He made comments on methods and materials! He made comments on METHODS AND MATERIALS!!!!"

Went out tonight with an old friend, and, coincidentally, fellow grad student. Two pitchers later and we were having the sort of conversation that another friend says only occurs in the middle of the night. It was nice. We started out reminiscing (I went home for the holidays, he did not) and ended up covering all sorts of things frankly - sex and relationships and a little politics and religion and abortion. But, perhaps, not so serious. I don't know. It was just nice. Also, this is the first time in several weeks that I've been drunk (excluding the Christmas Day wine-a-thon thanks to Mom and Dad) so cut me some slack.

Stay tuned for a re-cap of the highly disturbing talk I attended earlier this evening regarding bird flu. Now, back to Hackers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home