Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, June 07, 2003

Finally back home in WV and it's fucking great. Dug the bed out from under massive piles of shit and slowly cleaning up the rest of the place. Naturally, hooking up the computer came first. I think the cat loves it here nearly as much as I do, though she's still scared to go outside. Last night she very methodically went through every room in the house, and I think the attempts to map out the space nearly made her head explode. Attempts to strategically unpack things I'll need in the next few weeks while packing up other boxes to move to Atlanta has nearly made my head explode. Anyway, that's all for now, I have about a zillion other things I'm supposed to be doing. But Jennings has been complaining that my blog postings of late are depressing, so hopefully this one sounds less so (though I didn't really think the others sounded depressing either, I didn't *feel* depressed...anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home