Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Tonight was a good night. More time at Uno's with Timmy, Kelly, and Amy. Spent a good amount of time discussing various pets with Kelly and Amy. You'd think they were our kids. Ah well. Better pets than actual kids, I say.

Was dumb and lifted a box full of books poorly this afternoon, so now my lower back is bitching. On the plus side, I now have about a half dozen boxes packed and labelled and ready to move to Atlanta. Also decided to actually put pics in something resembling chronological order, so have a couple hundred pictures spread out in various piles in the living room, waiting to be put back into albums. Hopefully I can finish that up tomorrow, plus perhaps even get back to doing some actual work. You know, the type people get paid to do.

Well, my goal for tomorrow is to wake up before noon, so let's see how that works out, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home