Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Just received care package from the parents containing:
exercise ball (my request, back has been acting up a bit)
one set of flannel sheets
one travel coffee mug
one large bag of OceanSpray Craisins
one box of instant polenta
one box of spring vegetable soup, dip, and recipe mix
one box of instant hummus
one bottle of ground cloves
one jump rope
"Theives in High Places: They've Stolen Our Country and it's Time to Take it Back" by Jim Hightower with a note from Mom to please return it "after you lend it out."
more dental floss (Dad, fantastic as he is, often has a hard time expressing that he loves and misses me. so every time I see him he plies me with more dental floss - "because it's expensive to buy yourself and small and easy to take back on the plane.")

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my dad has a weird way of showing he loves me too. Instead of dental floss, he uses the 'dont be such a screw-up' method... :-)

(S)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home