Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thankfully, today was a better day. I'm not back in the manic stage, but at least I seem fairly well into the "I can do this" stage. And, big picture, I'm not too far off schedule (famous last words). Today I managed to finish about 2/3 of my linear models homework (due by the end of the day tomorrow), talk to my algorithms prof about the presentation I have to give next week (she says I'm on the right track), type up about a page of introduction/transition crap for the group report that's due in linear models next week, actually make progress (and understand and not freak out) on my giant neuro-imaging project, grade papers, tutor one of my students, discuss qualifying exam topics with one of my profs, AND go out for dinner and gelato with friends. Not bad for a day's work. Not bad at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need help with neuroimaging....
-Ahalya

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home